DATE AND VENUE
26-30 November 2018
Kigali Convention Centre, Rwanda (with side events and learning tours across the country)
Click here for the Forum programme.
- Official representatives and experts holding Diplomatic passports, Service Passports or Laissez-passer of the AU, UN traveling to Rwanda to attend the Africa Green Growth Forum will be issued with a free visa upon arrival.
- Delegates from African Union Member States traveling with ordinary passports will be issued with a visa upon arrival at the cost of 30 US Dollars, with the exception of Benin, Central African Republic, Chad, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Guinea, Mauritius, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal and Seychelles which have visa free entry to Rwanda.
- Delegates from East African Community Member States do not need a visa upon arrival.
- All citizens of the world are issued visa upon arrival at all border posts without prior application at a cost of 30 USD. For further information on the Rwandan new visa regime, visit https://www.migration.gov.rw/index.php?id=283.
ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURE
- To facilitate delegates to the Forum, there will be a reception tent, protocol officers and ushers at the main arrival terminal at Kigali international Airport.
- For a smooth protocol, we would kindly request for flights details and accommodation plan from each delegate. Please share your flight details with email@example.com.
- Ushers will attend to the delegates from the terminal, until they pick up their luggage and head to their respective hotels.
- Due to the recent outbreak of Yellow Fever in the region, the Rwandan Ministry of Health requires all travelers coming from countries that are endemic to Yellow Fever to produce proof of vaccination at border posts. Delegates without proof of vaccination will be immunized at airport clinic at a cost of 40 US Dollars.
- Guests departing from Kigali International Airport will also be facilitated.
- In the eventuality that delegates lose their luggage, a dedicated lost luggage desk will assist delegates. Delegates can choose to have their luggage delivered at their hotels for a fee of 20 US Dollars or to collect it at the airport at no cost.
- Organising Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration enquiries at email@example.com
- Accommodation enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media enquiries at email@example.com
- Event Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
For urgent enquiries, please contact Dismas Karuranga on +250 788 779 208.
For transportation queries related to Tap&Go, please call 6655.